Priority access to rides and attractions at Disney Land is a program that allows guests to enjoy shorter wait times at popular rides and attractions. Guests can purchase a priority access pass for an additional fee, which gives them access to a separate, shorter line for each ride or attraction.
The priority access program is available for select rides and attractions at all four Disney theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney‘s Hollywood Studios, and Disney‘s Animal Kingdom. Wondering about the ways to get priority access at Disney Land? Here you go!
Get Priority Access to Rides and Attractions at Disney Land
Disney Land is a theme park in Anaheim, California. It is owned and operated by the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts division of The Walt Disney Company. The park was created by Walt Disney and designed by his brother Roy Disney. The park is divided into eight themed “lands“: Main Street, U.S.A., Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Mickey‘s Toontown, Frontierland, Critter Country, New Orleans Square, and Adventureland.
Here are some simple methods to get priority access to rides & attractions at Disney Land:
- Check the park schedule to see which days have the lowest crowds. Generally, the weekdays are the best days to visit.
- If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can take advantage of the Extra Magic Hour. This allows guests staying at a Disney Resort hotel to enter the park one hour before it opens to the general public.
- If you are not staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can still get an early start by purchasing a breakfast reservation. Breakfast reservations can be made 60 days in advance and will allow you to enter the park before it opens to the general public.
- Once you are in the park, make sure to grab a free map and daily schedule. This will help you plan out your day and see which rides have the longest wait times.
- If you want to ride an attraction with a long wait time, make sure to get in line as soon as the park opens. For example, if you want to ride Space Mountain, get in line right when the park opens.
- If you want to ride an attraction with a shorter wait time, you can wait until later in the day. For example, if you want to ride It’s a Small World, you can wait until the afternoon when most people have already ridden it.
You can also use the FastPass system to get priority access to rides and attractions. FastPass allows you to reserve a time to ride an attraction, so you don’t have to wait in line. Wondering if you can bring strollers or wagon carts are allowed in Disney land? Here’s your answer.
Benefits Of Getting a Priority Access Pass at Disney Land
In 2023, if you have priority access to Disney Land, you will be able to enjoy all of the rides and attractions without having to wait in line. This is a great benefit for families with young children who want to make sure they can experience everything the park has to offer. In addition, you will also be able to take advantage of special events and activities that are only available to those with priority access. This is an exclusive opportunity that will allow you to create lasting memories with your family and friends.
Things to Remember If You Have a Priority Access at Disney Land
If you want to enjoy Disney Land with priority access, there are a few tips you can follow:
- First, make sure to purchase a Park Hopper ticket. This will allow you to visit multiple parks in one day and make the most of your time.
- Next, take advantage of the FastPass+ system. This will allow you to skip the lines for some of the most popular attractions.
- Finally, arrive early. Getting to the parks early will allow you to avoid the crowds and make the most of your day.
I hope that you got all your answers and the methods to get priority access to rides and attractions at Disney Land. If you have any doubts or queries then please drop your comments and we’ll get back to you with an appropriate answer soon.